Installing the IVMS 4200 CCTV monitoring software on a Windows computer is a fairly simple process. Here are the steps you need to follow to install IVMS 4200 on your Windows PC:
Download IVMS 4200: Go to the manufacturer’s official website or any other trusted source to download the IVMS 4200 installer file. Make sure you are on the official website to avoid the risk of downloading software from unreliable sources. Click here for more info.
- Open the installation file: Once you have downloaded the IVMS 4200 installation file, double-click it to start the installation process.
- Choose language: In the installation window, you will be asked in which language you want to install IVMS 4200. Select your preferred language and click “Next”.
- Choose the installation location: Choose the location on your Windows computer where you want to install IVMS 4200. It is usually recommended to leave the default location and click “Next”.
- Select Optional Components: In the next window, you will be able to select the optional components you want to install with the IVMS 4200. It is usually recommended to leave all options checked and click “Next”.
- Configure additional options: In this step, you can configure additional settings, such as creating a desktop shortcut or adding IVMS 4200 to the start menu. Once you have configured the options as desired, click “Next”.
- Start the installation: Click “Install” to start the actual installation of IVMS 4200 on your Windows computer. Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Finish the installation: After the installation process is completed successfully, click “Finish” to close the installation window.
IVMS 4200 is now installed on your Windows PC and you are ready to start using it for CCTV monitoring.