To add and configure CCTV cameras in the IVMS 4200 software, follow these steps:
- Make sure the CCTV cameras are connected to the same network as your Windows computer. The cameras can be connected directly via Ethernet cable or via a router or switch.
- Open the IVMS 4200 software on your Windows computer. You will be greeted by the main screen of the application.
- Click on “Device Management” in the left sidebar of the application.
- In the “Device Management” window, right-click the “Device Tree” and select “Add Device”. You will be directed to an add devices wizard.
- Select the type of device you want to add (for example, DVR or IP camera) and click “Next”.
- Enter the necessary configuration information such as CCTV camera IP address, port, username, and password. This information can be obtained from the CCTV camera supplier or manufacturer.
- Click “Test” to check the connection to the CCTV device. If the test is successful, click “Add” to add the device to the IVMS 4200.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to add and configure more CCTV cameras.
Once you have added and configured your CCTV cameras in the IVMS 4200, you can view and control them from your Windows PC.